Sunday, March 1, 2009

Dream Big

About three weeks ago, Gary, the pastoral staff and I attended Tommy Barnett's School for Pastors in Phoenix, Arizona. Of all the things I learned or that caused me to ponder and evaluate, one statement still rings in my ears and rattles around my brain. It may have been Pastor Barnett's son, Matt, who said, "If you are dreaming a dream that you can accomplish then you are not dreaming God's dream."
WOW!
What are my dreams? Are they God's dreams, too?
No answers yet; still just rattling and pondering.
blessings for the day...

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm over from Susan's. She speaks so highly and respectfully of you and the church!
    I'm up in Flagstaff, AZ. I think Tommy Barnett's church is one of the best there in Phoenix! Glad you were able to go there.

    ReplyDelete